Posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2016 @ 08:00 AM by Carlos Lahrssen
The path to driving engagement with your customers starts with your employees. After all, making your employees feel valued will encourage a “pay-it-forward” mentality toward the customers.
Business case reports from Natural Capitalism Solutions show that companies that treat their employees well (which includes driving engagement) “have consistently outperformed numerous equity indexes.”
This long-winded jargon basically means this: businesses who treat their employees right reap the benefits and outperform others in their industry.
So how can you tap into ways to drive employee engagement in the office, as well as productivity? Check out some of our great motivational messages to get your employees’ blood pumping and ready to be the best they can be:
Motivational Quotes Worth Posting
Get creative, and encourage employees to be self-expressive in the office! Let them post their own cards, artwork, family photos or anything else they enjoy. This will make their experience at work more fun and engaging.
We here at nexogy endorse this kind of company culture in everything we do! We have a program called nexogyTheory that addresses employee happiness in the workplace. In turn, this helps our workers' productivity and makes them feel like a valued member of the team!
Check out a picture of one of our open-forum team meetings below:
Don't know where to start? Fear not! Here are a few to help you get started that we found great and inspiring:
- “Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.” -Aristotle
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
- “Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.” -Benjamin Franklin
- "Only undertake what you can do in an excellent fashion. There are no prizes for average performance." -Brian Tracy
- “Your number one customers are your people. Look after employees first and then customers last.” -Ian Hutchinson
- "To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business." -J. Paul Getty
- “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.” -Anne M. Mulcahy
- "If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail." -Harvey MacKay
- “There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow. It goes without saying that no company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.” -Jack Welch, former CEO of GE
- “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” -Stephen R. Covey
- “I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.” -Charles Schwab
- “The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.” -Dennis Waitley
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Culture is about performance, and making people feel good about how they contribute to the whole.” -Tracy Streckenbach
- "You must remain focused on your journey to greatness." -Les Brown
What’s your favorite motivational message? Let us know in the comments below!