Does your enterprise want to make full use of onsite IP-PBXs for internal and external communications? A SIP trunk is the solution.
Unlike traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to a business, a SIP trunk allows your company to replace its traditional fixed PSTN lines with PSTN connectivity via a Hosted Telephony Service Provider.
Experience significant cost-savings by eliminating the need for local analog phone company lines, as well as costly ISDN T1 or PRIs.
Nexogy’s SIP trunking services start at $14.99 per line.
Realize the benefits of a SIP trunk at your business:
- Instant Cost Savings: Converge local, long distance and broadband internet services within a single pipe with dynamic bandwidth allocation.
- Cost-Effective Local & International Long Distance: Reduce toll charges from SIP origination/termination services to the PSTN for local and long distance calls.
- Legacy System Compatibility: Preserve existing capabilities with seamless integration into existing systems, even if it’s not an IP PBX. Nexogy provides legacy PBX trunking to customers with existing telephone system infrastructure.
- Geographic Abstraction of DIDs: Telephony managers can simply add and select DIDs (or direct inward dial) from more than 200 cities around the world. They’re all served through one central PBX.
- Disaster Recovery: An IP network's distributed architecture is inherently more fault tolerant than its fixed line.
- Flexibility: A single SIP trunk increases the flexibility and ease of adding, subtracting, or changing a line.